Clostridial vaccine for protection against Pulpy Kidney, Black Disease, Tetanus, Blackleg and
Malignant Oedema in sheep, goats and cattle.
CLOSTRIDIAL VACCINE for the active immunisation against;
• Pulpy Kidney, Enterotoxaemia (Clostridium perfringens Type D)
• Blackleg (Clostridium chauvoei)
• Malignant Oedema (Clostridium septicum)
• Black Disease, Swelled Head in rams (Clostridium novyi Type B)
• Tetanus (Clostridium tetani) in sheep, cattle and goats.
• Primary course of 2 vaccinations 4 - 6 weeks apart.
Full protection develops within 14 days from the second dose.
Studies have shown duration of immunity of 12 months is achieved by following the recommended vaccination program. In areas where the risk from C. novyi type B (Black Disease, Swelled Head in rams) is high, seasonal boosters may be required